Wednesday, May 27, 2015

4.27.15

a month ago, i hopped on a plane and made a decision. details are complicated... to make stories simple, i had to choose between the stress of my beloved ones and my own. my conclusion is... life sucks no matter what i decide. however, it's important that i hurt the least amount of people possible when i go through things like this. i'm the only one hurting right now, so to me, I did the right thing. anyways, peep my cute lil outfit.

(blue on blue on black and blue)
sweater, jeans, jacket: thrifted
boots: rack room shoes
nail polish: revlon colorstay envy, "queen of hearts"
headband: american apparel

later this week, i watched the fight with a few friends. the fight (literally) put me to sleep. better than falling asleep at the wheel on the way home right??

cheez its > college

stripes on stripes on stripes.
headband: vintage
sweater: thrifted
nail polish: sally hansen "clean slate"
leggings: american apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment